Obtaining accurate samples is crucial to maintaining a sterile environment. Because detection systems rely on the number of microbes collected, obtaining a quality sample is essential.
The M-Vac provides much higher microbe extraction rates than any other method (i.e. sponges, swabs, contact plates). It excels at each aspect of the sampling process:
- Largest surface area per sample (up to 10 square feet, 9300 square cm)
- Deep surface extraction of microbes and microscopic particles
- Results comparable to excision or bulk sampling
- Highest recovery of any sampling method
- Greater sampling and detection confidence
- Reduced probability of a false negative
- Decreased lab time and fewer supplies
Why Choose M-Vac?
- The M-Vac provides a liquid sample which eliminates the need for elution processes.
- The M-Vac is designed for collection of all types of microbes.
- An M-Vac sample can be taken on any surface that can ordinarily be sampled with a swab, sponge, or contact plate.
- Exceptional results on porous surfaces.